2009 HFO Newsletter >>
- Read highlights from the Ghana 2009 trip, testimonials, and timely words of encouragement in the Summer 2009 HFO Newsletter.
2008 HFO Newsletter >>
- This past February, a U.S. team went to Ghana with a mission to bless our children and to do improvements on the JoshKrisDan Home. Excitement filled the air as this year was a “year of new beginnings” for Hearts of the Father Outreach. First, ACHO, the Association of Children’s Homes and Orphanages, launched in December, had its first national meeting in February. Read More in the Newsletter now.
2007 HFO Holiday Newsletter >>
- Christmas is a special time of year – beautiful lights, decorated trees, choosing gifts for loved ones, baking cookies, special holiday meals. Even the music played in the stores and over the airways proclaims the joy of the season. If you are a child, it is especially exciting and much of the focus will be upon you. Read more in the 2007 holiday newsletter.
People Magazine Feature Story >>
- Libby Moritz pulled into her neighbor's driveway as she had so many times before, waiting for her three children--Joshua, 11, Kristen, 9, and Daniel, 8--to come tumbling out of a car. Normally the carpool dropped the kids off by 3 p.m., but this snowy afternoon of Jan. 9, 1992, brought nothing but eerie quiet. For two hours, Libby waited, seized with dread. Then, just as she was about to ...
Transcript of John's Speech to Suffield Academy >>
- John Moritz is one of three recognized for humanitarian service. The awards ceremony was held at Suffield Academy, Suffield, CT, Monday, April 14.
All God's Children >>
- A new article written by Hearts of the Father founder Libby Moritz, in Guideposts Publication "Angels on Earth."